Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lo perdimos...

No se si alguien está escribiendo esto en su lugar pero ya me está dando miedo, en algunos años vamos a saber que ya estaba mal de la chompeta y que este último comic de un mono parecido a Batman lo hizo bajo el efecto de fuertes medicamentos psiquiátricos.

Texto y dibujo de una de sus entradas en FB.



Yo, Neal here.
What the heck is happening with Batman Odyssey?
DC tells us the solicitations have begun for the last 7 monthly issues.
Your stores have not been reacting to your enthusiasm, but rather, they have been reacting to the internet chatter. Chatter that I.... perhaps should have responded to.
Now it's all verblunget and you guys are the ones who are losing out, and I am sorry.
The continuing series is just great! It's exciting and dramatic with neanderthals, evolved dinosaurs, magicians, war, death, gnomes, trolls and tests, the like of which Batman, the modern Ulysses has never faced in his life... all happening in a real underworld.
The multiple climaxes are killer. But if you care.... Man, I hate to say this... you've got to hoc your stores like bloody hell to get these issues.
My promise to you is to give you the best, most exciting comic books ever. I've never failed you, and I never will. But this time, you've got to dig in and demand your stores get this. The best Batman series ever.

A note: You notice Marvel is actually promoting my work for them? Avengers and the "Secret Project?" You'll notice Dark Horse is promoting Blood? Well, for some reason, DC isn't promoting "Batman Odyssey." So.... it's up to you and me, guys and gals.
Best
Neal Adams

No comments: